Welcome to RespAir Sleep in Raleigh!February 8, 2023 2:23 pm
Ashely DeSaix, DDS, MPH, founded RespAir Sleep to treat disordered sleeping and breathing. Our office offers a wide range of unique services that we can tailor to fit your budget, lifestyle, preferences, and needs. Are you literally tired of dealing with the side effects of sleep apnea, like chronic exhaustion, brain fog, snoring, and headaches? Seek treatment at RespAir and finally get the quality rest that you deserve!
Our Treatment Options
Dr. DeSaix practiced general dentistry before realizing that her true passion was helping patients through comprehensive sleep apnea treatment. Most dental practices offer a limited selection of oral appliances for sleep apnea. At RespAir, Dr. DeSaix creates personalized sleep apnea treatment plans and provides a myriad of service options that can be utilized by children, teenagers, and adults. Our treatment options include:
- Treatment for mild to severe sleep apnea with oral appliance therapy (OAT) and hybrid therapy (OAT and CPAP)
- HealthyStart® oral appliance therapy for kids to treat sleep apnea and help prevent teeth misalignment
- Diagnosis and treatment of snoring causes
- Non-invasive Fotona Nightlase® laser treatments to tighten muscles of the throat
- Orofacial myofunctional therapy to strengthen the throat, soft palate, and tongue
- eXciteOSA® neuromuscular electrical stimulation to the tongue and airway muscles
If you’re struggling with disordered sleep and/or breathing issues, please schedule a consultation with our Raleigh sleep medicine team. We would be happy to design a custom treatment plan just for you.
Our Payment Options
Did you know that untreated sleep apnea costs the U.S. billions per year in lost productivity, car accidents, and workplace accidents? The ripple effect on our society of widespread poor sleep quality is truly immeasurable.
At RespAir Sleep, we understand that patients may hesitate to pursue treatment for their sleep issues due to cost concerns. That’s why we offer several financing options and work with patients to find a budget-friendly payment solution so they can receive the care they need. We accept all major medical insurance plans, FSAs and HSas, Medicare, TRICARE, CareCredit™, and Lending Club. We offer in-house financing as well.
Reach Out to Our Team!
Are you interested in learning more about RespAir Sleep? Please contact our office today. We would be delighted to assist you.
Categorised in: Our Office